Jan 17, 2014

Stay punk!

2014 has started for me with a punk show, just like the way I like. I was on holidays with my crew (my husband and my little daughter) in Spain for spending the "Xmas holidays" there with the, but we also were some few days in Barcelona cause visiting my friends.
So, what a good coincidence that a good show was at same weekend we were there. Nice!

The show was last 04th January with GENERACIÓN SUICIDA from L.A. - USA, SUÏCIDAS  a very good punk band with members from Vienna and Barcelona, ARREST  punk band with some oi! influence from Barcelona and VÉRTIGO a very new band of the punk scene from Barcelona (but fortunately I arrived at the show just when this band was playing their last song, always me and my tardiness!).

Nearly with every band there was people dancing and singing, but it was most with the last two bands. Though it was a cold and rainy day outside, inside at the venue was so hot and packed (that is always at CASAL DE ROQUETES) and I miss that enviroment sometimes.

...


Well, also I wanna get chance to tell a couple things:
first: about my flickr accounts, sadly don't know why I can't login anymore on it. I have tried several times and it shown that my password and more personal info related with my yahoo account has been hacked, and as I have couldn't have any help from yahoo to solve the problem that account can't be used anymore, it is crappy cause it has been my main way for sharing my pictures since 2005. Anyway, I have decided to use my another account: www.flickr.com/photos/kamerafrau
This will be from now on my main and only flickr's account. If someone of you where following me on the previous flickr, please feel free to add the new one and I will follow you back, if you follow me without account or so, then put this new account in your "favourites" folder. Thanks!

second: Thanks a lot again to every single person who has shown support to the photo zine THE GIRLS HAVE THEIR SAY, I am so glad and grateful for the feedback, it was such a nice thing to see how many people was interested on it. Just left now very few copies which I want to keep for selling at shows. Then when it is sold out, it won't be any 3rd run, because I want to focus on my photo project "when hc-punk meets the skin", which if everything works out good and the way planned, hope it comes out as a book this year. Just stay tuned for the news about this!

No comments: