Oct 8, 2013

what I'm "cooking"!

Nearly two months since last entry on this blog. Too much things to do lately plus a little girl of 15 months old who is like a Taz demon plus that I have not been able to go to shows lately = sometimes not time for up-dating.

But during these weeks I have been working on two of my projects, and if nothing bad happens, one will coming out in couple weeks. It is a photo fanzine which contains all photos with female members of hc -punk bands. After several years doing a fanzine called CLITOCORE ZINE which was related with the female roles into the hc-punk scene, and another one more focused on sxe and hc-punk and metal, I wanted to do something new for keeping the feeling and love for fanzines alive.

It consists in a fanzine of A5 format with around 24 pages. Some of the bands featuring are: WALLS OF JERICHO, THE AVENGERS, LAS OTRAS, WE RIDE, RVIVR, CODE ORANGE KIDS, REACHING HAND, WOLFXDOWN, SILLA ELECTRICA and many more!

As soon as I get the copies fron the print company, I will confirm the price, but I guest it will cost around 2 o 3 euros plus shipping costs (depending of your location), for any info or order it just send an email to: xmdmxhcx(at)gmail(dot)com





No comments: